Tuesday 30 July 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself.

So... My first post.

Hello.
I've had this blog set up for a while actually, but I never really used it much and so I decided to turn it into something useful (which it hopefully will be). I'm a sixth former and I'm applying for medicine for the 2014 entry (fingers crossed). I hope to blog about anything and everything that crosses my path on my way to med school.

I've always enjoyed writing and medicine is something I'd love to spend my life doing. I've found out so far that there's SO many opportunities and experiences to be learnt from so I figured, hey, why not write about it? There's so many stories to be told and this is where I will share them.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Remember medical school is just another journey. A journey without a good company is tasteless.

    ReplyDelete